Becoming a Sister
Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?
Every life is a gift of God, unique, personal and sacred.
How you choose to live it makes all the difference
in the world and to the world.
Are you attracted to…
• deepening your relationship with God
• bringing hope by allowing God’s love to flow through you
• living the Gospel in the Church and in the world
• Catherine McAuley – her life and charism
• serving those who are poor and in need
• growing in mercy and compassion
• giving yourself in service of others and Earth
• living a life with others in prayer, community and mission
• using your gifts generously to make a difference
Is God inviting you, as a Catholic woman, to live your vocation in life as a Sister of Mercy? You may want further information or like to chat with a Sister of Mercy about Mercy life. You are welcome to contact a Vocations Team member on email@example.com
A Vocation is …
A call to live to be
A call to growth to do
A call to faith to believe
A call to follow to discipleship
A call to serve to love deeply as a member of the Body of Christ
A call to an ordinary person to live an extraordinary way of life with God in service of God’s people and Earth.
Click below to read more about becoming a Sister of Mercy or contact firstname.lastname@example.org